One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I am a PG student of Hospital Administration from India, graduation in Physical therapy, would like to know about Hospital Administration jobs in Singapore?
Apurva Dhole profile image Apurva Dhole Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a PG student of Hospital Administration from India, graduation in Physical therapy, would like to know about Hospital Administration jobs in Singapore? Job title: Hospital administration, Operations management, Patient relationship management For Fresher, application process and necessary requirements.
  • May 17, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Singapore's healthcare system is ranked the best in the world. You can visit Sing Health page where list of openings are listed. And you can also check with Raffles Medical group for the openings. For more details about the health care industry read Contact Singapore Health care, it provides more information about the industry. And there are many websites available; you need to do some research for job placements.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'I am a PG student of Hospital Administration from India'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.