One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I am an IT professional with a 3 year work experience
Chithresh Suresh profile image Chithresh Suresh Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I am an IT professional with 3 years work exp in domains like Customer Service Marketing and Quality Assurance. Planning on pursuing a postgraduation. I like to see which has got good job prospects and which course would suite me. Either an MBA or a PGDM.I would like to specialize in marketing in the IT sector. Or am open to other streams of Management as well, please suggest the best choice I am a certified six sigma greenbelt also would like to know how much of value do certifications and internships add
  • September 12, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, New Zealand is a good place for  IT professionals. You can look at Univerisites like University of Auckland, Massey and Canterbury for pursuing your MBA (MBA IT and Computer Science courses). Else you can also do a Level 7 P.G. Diploma courses in IT or Management. Both MBA or Level 7 PG Diploma will get you a 1 year Graduate Job Search Visa after the completion of your course. If you can find work and satisfy the immigration norms, you can also apply for PR in New Zealand. The Six Sigma certifications and work experience will be highly valuable in finding jobs in NZ. 

If you want to know about the job scenario and openings in New Zealand, please log on to this website which will be very handy for any young student 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'I am an IT professional with a 3 year work experience'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.