One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I am confused what course to take for Masters?
Onesmies Elbert profile image Onesmies Elbert Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Please help me? I have completed my Bachelors in Biotechnology and want to pursue Masters in USA. I don't want to load my life with worries of doing Masters in the same field. I like Teaching,Writing and working in hospitals. Please provide me a stable Masters where i can work and enjoy the rest of my life.
  • November 12, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Your interest towards teaching and writing is appreciated but the universities may consider it to be an irrelevant course selection and there are chances of your application getting rejected. Since you have completed your Bachelors in Biotechnology and you are not interested to pursue Masters in the same field, there is an option of pursuing Masters in Biotechnology specializing in Veterinary Sciences, Genetics, Agriculture, etc. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer the above listed courses

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'I am confused what course to take for Masters?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.