One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I do not wish to continue MBBS. I want to study abroad preferably u.s. or australia. what should i do and what course should i apply and how
Samridhi Ladhani Samridhi Ladhani Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am currently studying my 2nd year of MBBS. I do not wish to continue MBBS. I was good in history and biology in my school. I have achieved 85% in my ICSE exams in intermediate and i don't have any english language problems. I know i have lost my 2 years but what is the point when i regret my decision. Please help me if you can.
  • November 07, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

If you wish to discontinue from your MBBS and choose to major in history, then you may have to start a Bachelors degree from scratch. If you wish to major in Biology, there are chances to transfer your credits from MBBS to Bachelors in Biology; however it depends upon the university. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Bachelors Degree in Biology. You have to select the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You may have to take IELTS/TOEFL; however some universities may expect SAT. You have to work on documents such as your academic transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Statement of purpose, financial statements, etc., and then submit an application to the desired university.  

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'I do not wish to continue MBBS. I want to study abroad preferably u.s. or australia. what should i do and what course should i apply and how'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.