One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I am looking for 1 year postgraduate course in physical education.
Raina Gagrat profile image Raina Gagrat Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Want to do Postgraduate course in Physical education with special preference in training children. Are there any good courses available in U.S. or U.K.?
  • May 25, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi, since you have chosen Physical education you have many universities in United Kingdom were they offer 1 year program... universities like Leeds Metropolitan University, Middlesex University, University of Chester, Brunel University, Edge Hill University, Loughborough University, Bangor University, Univeristy of Brighton, University of Exeter, University of Birmingham, etc..You have physical education and secondary education courses. 

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many universities offering postgraduate Physical education courses. There is Canisius College in the USA which offers Master of Science in Physical Education, there is M.Ed.-Health and Physical Education program offered in Indiana University Of Pennsylvania, there is Master of Education in Physical Education offered by University of West Alabama, you have M.S.-Physical Education Exercise and Sport Specializing in Athletics & Sport Business Administration from University of Central Missouri. The postgraduate education in the USA is for 2 years duration, whereas in the UK the program duration is for 1 to 1.5 years.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'I am looking for 1 year postgraduate course in physical education.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.