One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I am looking for some bridging/external studies to get an alternative pathway entry to do Civil Engg.
Shikhar Saurav profile image Shikhar Saurav Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I got my results yesterday and my ranks are not that good to get into B.Eng (Civil) course. I am looking to take some sort of bridging/external studies to get an alternative pathway entry to the course. NO DIPLOMA to DEGREE At the moment my results are: Advance Maths - Pending Physics - E (applied for recheck) Information and Communication Technology - D Maths - D Please Guide. Kind Regards, Shikhar Saurav
  • January 23, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Shikhar Saurav, there are 6 Universities and Colleges that offer Pathways to undergraduate Civil Engineering courses (click to know more details) in Australia. You can also apply online; download the college prospectuses from our website for free!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'I am looking for some bridging/external studies to get an alternative pathway entry to do Civil Engg.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.