One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 6 posts
I am not able to select Universities to apply for?
Aiman Raza profile image Aiman Raza Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a final year student of B.sc Physical sciences with electronics from university of delhi. I wish to apply for a MS program in physics or related field for some European university which is reasonably priced and provides nice scholarships. The thing is my aggregate score till second year is a little less than 70%. Because of which I am not able to decide to which universities should i apply which are of fine reputation too. Please help me decide universities for which I should apply and send my toefl scores. And will taking a gre help me in my admission prospects in these universities as universities in europe dont take gre scores?
  • December 12, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (6)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

European countries do not require GRE scores. Apart from your academics, you must have a good score in TOEFL or IELTS. You can find the list of UK universities on Uniguru and shortlist the universities based upon the score in your academics and English proficiency exams and proceed for the application process.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Yuvraj Pawar profile image Yuvraj Pawar Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 70

Hello, I am a commerce graduate with 3 years of work ex. I recently started my doing research for MBA schools and I’m really confused ever since. I was hoping to do it from abroad.  However google is giving me so many options and every college claims that they are the best.  I am confused as to how to select a good university! HELP!

Ajeet Singh profile image Ajeet Singh Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 20

Hi,
Overseas education is going to cost you a fortune. Hope you know that! Especially MBA fee is really high. You should consider University ranking, ROI and other relevant factors before selecting the University of your Choice.

Yuvraj Pawar profile image Yuvraj Pawar Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 70

Hey Thanks! Could you suggest which country would be more student friendly? I would like to do MBA either from Australia or United States. I don’t really know the placement scenario abroad.

Ajeet Singh profile image Ajeet Singh Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 20

Both US and Australia have great  Bschools. They have really good opportunities. When it comes to US to can go through the websites of these universities : University of Wisconsin, University of Texas – Austin, University of California – Berkeley, NYU. Most of these are IVY LEAGUE colleges which would give you best of education and best of work placements with attractive packages. But it is very expensive. About universities in Australia : S P Jain, Melbourne Business school are really good. For placements you can check their website. And don’t worry the information on the official website is not fabricated.

Add a quick reply to 'I am not able to select Universities to apply for?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.