One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
i am preparing for GRE. I just want to know how is the life of student in USA?
Pramod Katkade profile image Pramod Katkade Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am doin B.E from Pune University .

I am thinking to do M tech in USA but i dont have exact knowledge about the  life od indian students in USA . I am well prepared till now but in mind i have lots of quries about where to live  which university i have to choose and about scholarship these are the things which are keep going in my mind .

I want full information about the life of indian student in US

• November 27, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ashlyn Angel profile image Ashlyn Angel Member Join date: Oct, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 30

Why you are intersted to study in abroad brother, in India we are having Excellent Colleges i don't know pune but in Hyderabad we have JNTUH , Osmania and MBA after B.tech is Having great Future in it Companies and we have Top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad www.ssim.ac.in/top-mba-college-hyderabad Like SSIM , JNTU and many more

Add a quick reply to 'i am preparing for GRE. I just want to know how is the life of student in USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.