One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
I am preparing for GRE. I just want to know how is the life of student in USA?
Pramod Katkade profile image Pramod Katkade Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 11

I am doin B.E from Pune University .

I am thinking to do M tech in USA but i dont have exact knowledge about the  life od indian students in USA . I am well prepared till now but in mind i have lots of quries about where to live  which university i have to choose and about scholarship these are the things which are keep going in my mind .

I want full information about the life of indian student in US

• November 27, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (4)

Ashlyn Angel profile image Ashlyn Angel Member Join date: Oct, 2016 Posts: 3 Points: 40

Why you are intersted to study in abroad brother, in India we are having Excellent Colleges i don't know pune but in Hyderabad we have JNTUH , Osmania and MBA after B.tech is Having great Future in it Companies and we have Top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad www.ssim.ac.in/top-mba-college-hyderabad Like SSIM , JNTU and many more

Rakhi Jain profile image Rakhi Jain Expert Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 68 Points: 1141

Student life in USA is an Incredibly unique experience when you compare it with expirience that you may get in other countries. This is mostly because of the fact that many students who obtain secondary school education in the United States end up going on to University and it's considered part of the process of growing up in American culture. The indipendence and adventure associate with going to an American Univeristy will rub off on you, even if you're an international student studying abroad. 

Rakhi Jain profile image Rakhi Jain Expert Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 68 Points: 1141

Student life in USA is an Incredibly unique experience when you compare it with expirience that you may get in other countries. This is mostly because of the fact that many students who obtain secondary school education in the United States end up going on to University and it's considered part of the process of growing up in American culture. The indipendence and adventure associate with going to an American Univeristy will rub off on you, even if you're an international student studying abroad. 

Pramod Katkade profile image Pramod Katkade Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 11

Actually, I want to about the living life of student

likewise renting details rooms on rent traveling and part time jobs

Add a quick reply to 'I am preparing for GRE. I just want to know how is the life of student in USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.