One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I am searching for a good university for business management.
Shiva Rimal profile image Shiva Rimal Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I completed my Bachelor degree in 2001 A.D and have worked in various firms as Asst. Manager. And now I have been teaching Business and economics in the high school level. So what sort of business degrees should I take, to study in Australia?
  • April 29, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi, since you have several years of work experience I could suggest to go for MBA in general. But if you wish to go for some specialization program like International Business, Management, Human Resource, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, etc... You can take up along with MBA or with MS degree.

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can look at good Universities in the cities of perth or Brisbane and both these cities are expected to grow faster than the other major cities like Sydney, Melbourne, etc. 

In Perth, you can look at Curtin University of Technology which offers several good courses in Management and In Brisbane look out for Griffith University, University of Southern Queensland for good management programs. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'I am searching for a good university for business management.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.