One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I am still a student of BSc in Textile Engineering
Uday Ray Uday Ray Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I want to get scholarship to finish MBA course from Australia. Which requirements are mandatory? I also want to know the Universities give scholarship facilities to international students. in details. Thanks
  • March 21, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

An Australian Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally respected degree that will enhance your earning potential and career opportunities around the globe.
There are a range of scholarships available for international students wishing to study in Australia, but  most  scholarships are based on academic merits. There is strong competition for each scholarship.
There are generally three different types of scholarships that you can apply for when considering studying in Australia:
1. tuition scholarships, which cover the cost of your education
2. scholarships that cover only living and accommodation expenses
3. full scholarships, which cover both tuition and living costs.
 There are certain approaches you can take that will increase your chances of gaining a scholarship:
1. Ensure that you fulfil all the necessary criteria for any given scholarship — some scholarships have very strict terms and conditions, so make sure you read all of the fine print on the application form before filling it out.
2. Your application should be proofread by somebody who speaks fluent English — scholarships committees will often overlook your application if it contains grammar or spelling mistakes.
3. Even though you might have your heart set on a particular scholarship, you should apply for as many scholarships as possible (even if they are for lesser amounts), as any type of funding is better than no funding at all.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'I am still a student of BSc in Textile Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.