1 800 103 2581
- March 21, 2012
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
An Australian Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally respected degree that will enhance your earning potential and career opportunities around the globe.
There are a range of scholarships available for international students wishing to study in Australia, but most scholarships are based on academic merits. There is strong competition for each scholarship.
There are generally three different types of scholarships that you can apply for when considering studying in Australia:
1. tuition scholarships, which cover the cost of your education
2. scholarships that cover only living and accommodation expenses
3. full scholarships, which cover both tuition and living costs.
There are certain approaches you can take that will increase your chances of gaining a scholarship:
1. Ensure that you fulfil all the necessary criteria for any given scholarship — some scholarships have very strict terms and conditions, so make sure you read all of the fine print on the application form before filling it out.
2. Your application should be proofread by somebody who speaks fluent English — scholarships committees will often overlook your application if it contains grammar or spelling mistakes.
3. Even though you might have your heart set on a particular scholarship, you should apply for as many scholarships as possible (even if they are for lesser amounts), as any type of funding is better than no funding at all.