One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I compled L.L.B Course from Bangladesh National University on 2000. I want to get admission in a diploma course in Law. What is requirement for admission if I choose middle class university?
Joynul Hussain Chowdhury Joynul Hussain Chowdhury Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I compled L.L.B Course from Bangladesh National University on 2000. I want to get admission in a diploma course in Law. What is requirement for admission if I choose middle class university in UK.
  • April 22, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

The tuition fees vary depending on each Universities, on the type of course (arts or science; undergraduate or postgraduate) and the duration of the course. It will cost £12,500 per year approximately to study Law in UK. There are many Universities that offer Law courses in the UK. Study law in the UK and not only will you benefit from centuries of knowledge and experience, but you will also be at the forefront of innovative new practices. You can apply through online directly to the universities, you have to submit your application with Full transcripts of your undergraduate marks, IELTS/TOEFL, copy of your degree certificate, statement of Purpose and reference begins.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'I compled L.L.B Course from Bangladesh National University on 2000. I want to get admission in a diploma course in Law. What is requirement for admission if I choose middle class university?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.