One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I completed by BE in 2015 and had no backlogs but one doubt
Stephen Nuthipelly profile image Stephen Nuthipelly Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I completed my BE from Mumbai University in 2015 and had no backlogs but in in 7th sem even though i was all clear i gave one subject for revaluation and in revaluation result marks got decreased and i got KT but in next sem i cleared the backlog and the result was shown as previously passed in that subject. I didn't even get any marksheet of revaluation result but i have the mark sheet of before giving for the revaluation but will this get case get reflected in the transcripts which ill provide it to university im applying for (Monash University Australia)?

• September 15, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Indrani Sengupta profile image Indrani Sengupta Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 14 Points: 210

Dear Stephen

Thank you for sending the query , first of all you do not provide transcripts to Australian universities but only the mark sheet .It depends on your university system if they have included this KT  in the mark-sheet or not , but as per the rule it should have been reflected . Eeven if it is reflected nothing to worry much as I beleive you only had 1 backlog in your entire education.

For more details please feel free to contact us on

Indrani Sengupta

Add a quick reply to 'I completed by BE in 2015 and had no backlogs but one doubt'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.