One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I decided to my MBA(HR) in singapore.Can you please suggest some best college.
Divyaparvathi Kanagapandian profile image Divyaparvathi Kanagapandian Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I completed my BE(CSE) with 85%.I decided to my MBA(HR) in Singapore.I have option MDIS,ERC institute.Which is good? Else you please suggest some best college.
  • August 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, HR is a good area to pursue. Among the two institutes you have asked, MDIS is better. But I would also suggest you to look at MBA HR at James Cook University and also at University of New Castle MBA in Singapore. I just came back from Singapore and found that most of my Indian students are doing well and found good placements in Singapore. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'I decided to my MBA(HR) in singapore.Can you please suggest some best college.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.