One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 6 posts
I have 50% and 49 backlogs.
San Deep profile image San Deep Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 10

I would like to study MS in Australia is that possible by any chance and I joined engineering in 2nd year a as lateral entry student, then from 2012-2015 was my course duration but now I have 1 arrear for which I have written my exam and awaiting for results and I'm sure I have done well and probably the result will be out on end of July or first week of August so I have 50% and 49 backlogs inclusive of the arrear I have written now and I wanted to know is there a chance also I have my PTE overall 52.

If it is possible, even 3rd tired or graded university in Melbourne I'm okay with that like CQU, CSU, CDU etc but I need a professional advise on this.

Regards,

Sandeep Subbiah.S

• June 22, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (6)

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 23 Points: 310

Dear Sandeep

Gretings for the Day!!!

I would request you to please confirm which University degree you hold so that we can accordingly guide you.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

neha.jain@hotcourses.co.in

San Deep profile image San Deep Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 10

I pursued my B.E Computer in Maamallan Institute of Technology affiliated by Anna University. 

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 23 Points: 310

Dear Sandeep

Greetings for the Day!!

Thank you for your email.

I would request you to please confirm if you have any other country as back up plan because Australia may be comparatively tough to get through for admissions.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

Anudeep Chikkam profile image Anudeep Chikkam Member Join date: Jul, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

madam I'm having 28backlogs and have cleared in  my final year but I'm strong in my technical subjects and I'm desired to complete my masters in Australia can  you please help me in  this process

Dear Anudeep

Greetings for the Day!

We can assist you in your admissions process but would like to clear that it will be difficult to get admission to Australian Universities with 28 backlogs. The Universities under SSVF category can only accept maximum backlog numbers of 15. I would request you to please share your email address or you can write me on neha.jain@hotcourses.co.in with your complete profile so that we can assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

Add a quick reply to 'I have 50% and 49 backlogs.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.