One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I have a 3yrs diploma with 7yrs exp in Hospitality can I apply for Bachelors in US and get credits.
Raja M profile image Raja M Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Can a diploma holder of 3yrs (total 15years education) and 7 yrs of experience , apply for a bachelors of 1yr or get credits to sit in the second year or third year
  • April 30, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, The decision to give Credit transfer to your Diploma depends solely on the University Academic commitee. But the chances are quite bright provided, the Diploma you have got is a Government Recognised and the syllabus is on Par with what teach in USA in the first or second year.  Try Johnson and Wales University in USA which offers good Hospitality Management courses. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'I have a 3yrs diploma with 7yrs exp in Hospitality can I apply for Bachelors in US and get credits.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.