One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I have also obtained master degree in Public Administration in one of Nigeria University.
Yinka Olaiya profile image Yinka Olaiya Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Want to know if I can be admitted into final year of the Bsc Dental Technology program, I have passed through four years Dental Technology program in Nigeria, registered and licensed to practice for the past fifteen years.
  • August 01, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there is only one university in Ireland for Dental Technology, found in our Uniguru website. You can contact the admission office or get help from the overseas education consultants. You have many options available in the UK and other countries.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'I have also obtained master degree in Public Administration in one of Nigeria University. '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.