One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I have caopmpleted diploma in mechanical and i want to go for higher studies i.e B.E. in mech so can you tell me how to apply for Bachelors degree..please help
Rahul Hadapad profile image Rahul Hadapad Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed diploma in Mechanical and I want to go for higher studies i.e B.E. in Mechanical so can you tell me how to apply for Bachelors degree in Newzealand..please help.
  • April 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Rahul, 

You can progress to 4 year BE Mechanical Engg or with your Diploma you can progress to a Adv Diploma ( which could be 2 years) and get employment in NZ. There are several good institutions like AUT, Massey, University of Auckland, etc which offers Bach of Engg in Mechanical and lots of other Colleges which offers Level 6 and Level 7 programs. 

You can also look to specilised courses in Welding, CAD, Aviation with your present qualification of Diploma in Mechanical. Look for Colleges like Manukau Institute of Technology, Eastern Institute of Technology, etc for information. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to ' I have caopmpleted diploma in mechanical and i want to go for higher studies i.e B.E. in mech so can you tell me how to apply for Bachelors degree..please help '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.