One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I have done BHMS with 80%, want to do Masters in Endocrinology.
Vinay H profile image Vinay H Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi I am Vinay, from Delhi.I have done my Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery, from Noida, Delhi, from JNHM College. I want to do Master of Science in Endocrinology. I am working as a Medical Officer, at a Health Care concern. I have got 80% in my graduation. Kindly suggest me what are the opportunities to go abroad for my masters program?
  • March 16, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

As far as I know with my limited years of experience in studies abroad it will be difficult for you to get admission abroad for MS in Endocrinology based on your BHMS degree. I may be wrong and you should take one more opinion from well known study abroad consultant for the same.

The degree program where admission is possible is Masters in Hospital Management or Masters in Public Health.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

For the program Endocrinology you have many universities offering the same. But your bachelors degree certificate will not be accepted for your Masters in Endocriminology course. If you have relevant work experience on the same for at least for 5 years then few universities will accept. You have one more choice, were you can apply online education with University of Glamorgan for PG Diploma in Endocriminology course. 

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'I have done BHMS with 80%'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.