One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Need visa guidance for MBA in UK
Jibran Jalil Jibran Jalil Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Dear Experts,

Good Day,

My query is that i have done 12th on 2006 and having 5(local)+2(dubai) = 7 years of working experience in marketing fields and i do have all the experience certificates. i have got my CAS(confirmation acceptance of student) letter for international MBA programme from highly trusted univeristy BUCKINGHAMSHIRE NEW UNIVERSITY and my fees also been paid.i have sent the evidence of my personal bank statement with the certificate that i have more than 3 million which belongs to me and it is for UK expenses. please evaluate my case will i would be able to get visa or what are the chances. because probable i would be attending an interview on embassy.

your response will be highly appreciated.

Cheers

• May 29, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Poonam Rani Poonam Rani Contributor Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 31 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Dear Jibran,

Hi,

Extremely sorry for delayed reply but I can help you for your visa issues, please get registered at http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ and enjoy our free services for overseas education and visa or provide your email id and phone number.

Thanks & Regards

Poonam

Poonam Rani | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'Need visa guidance for MBA in UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.