One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
i have no IELTS what to do ?
Mohammed Jahangir Alam Mohammed Jahangir Alam Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I like to study abroad , but i have no IELTS. So can you tall me which university is easier for apply and country ? I am from Bangladesh. I complete HSC in-2006. I like to study at bachelor programs in Business . Please Help Me
  • December 18, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Some countries like Singapore can exempt students to write IELTS, provided you studied in English medium school and might require a letter from your school supporting your medium of Instruction. You can also try Malaysia where lots of US and UK based Universities offer Bachelors courses and might exempt you. 

Some of the UK Universities might also exempt you, if your marks in 12th standard is quite high in English. But if your english language is not good enough, you will find it very difficult to manage your studies. Some of the Universities will also offer English language courses along with the Bachelors. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'i have no IELTS what to do ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.