One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
i haven't completed GCE O level [completed only upto standard 8] and i want to further study in the field of Automotive Engineering
Haw Huss profile image Haw Huss Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
is there any way which i can get a diploma in Automotive/Automobile engineering? I couldnt find a university in Malaysia that provides a program that i can enroll into
  • January 11, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Haw, you should have cleared GCE ‘O’ / credits, cleared SPM with 3 credits including Mathematics and any one of science subjects or clear Kolej WIT Certificate in Mechatronic Engineering (CME) with CGPA greater than or equal to 2.00 ; or other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'i haven't completed GCE O level [completed only upto standard 8] and i want to further study in the field of Automotive Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.