One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I hope to find out how to enter on of the Sweden universty with scholarship
Laya Morajab profile image Laya Morajab Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi I’m looking for a university with good condition towards scholarship, in Sweden to apply for PhD in Tourism. Could you help me?
  • April 20, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Sweden

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

We have 5 Universities offering PG Tourism courses from Sweden in our Uniguru Database. You have many options available  for PhD Tourism in UK, USA, Australia, and Malaysia. The Swedish Institute grants hundreds of scholarships every year to help foreign students make their stay in Sweden more affordable. Currently, tuition fees for everyone are fully subsidized by the state. Sweden’s public spending on education is the OECD’s highest, at 4.9% of GDP. And because it costs to live in Sweden, foreign students can work while studying.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to ' I hope to find out how to enter on of the Sweden universty with scholarship'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.