One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 14 posts
I'm 15 and I wanna study abroad
Rushali Talwar profile image Rushali Talwar Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Am i too young to study abroad? i am in 11th and i wanna study abroad as soon as i can or do i have to finish 12th grade? 

how much is it gonna cost me? can someone also tell me what country would be easier to study , thanks!

• May 25, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (14)

George Des profile image George Des Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 15

You have to finish your Twelfth Exams to Study at Abroad, Consult with Some Good Immigration Consultants like XIPHIAS, https://www.xiphiasimmigration.com/ they really help you in all your needs.

Aasha Aasha profile image Aasha Aasha Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 5 Points: 50

You have to clear your 12th first.

It would be good if you do ielts on acedemic basis.

It would be more beneficial for you.

And new zealand is good for higher studies.

Aasha Aasha profile image Aasha Aasha Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 5 Points: 50

first of all it all depends in which field you want to do graduation apart from that canada, australia and uk these countries pose a quite good response to students interested in study 

Cheers

Gateway Abroad profile image Gateway Abroad Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 20 Points: 360

If you wanted to solve your problm then you will contact with us to visit our website http://www.gatewayabroad.com. We will make sure you that we will solve your problem.

S Kejriwal profile image S Kejriwal Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 8 Points: 80

At first you need to complete your 12th, then cituation may be change. Regarding cost, it will depends which coruse or degree you will choose. Which country will better it will also depends on the curse, in general USA, Canada are best. Best of luck.

Add a quick reply to 'I'm 15 and I wanna study abroad '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.