One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I need to study about the International trade, the logistics, the letter of credits, the shipping etc.
Isaac Boushra Hanna Isaac Boushra Hanna Member Join date: Aug, 2009 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I need to study about the International trade, the logistics, the letter of credits, the shipping etc in USA. I want to have a degree in this field, what major should I take, and my TOEFL test score is 85.
  • April 27, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Prakash M Prakash M Contributor Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 14 Points: 165 Trusted Advisor

You can also do MBA in logistics and supply chain management course in ERC Singapore and degree awarded UK university and there is bright opportunity to get job after you Master's.

Why Singapore?

World's Top Logistics Hub

A recent World Bank report ranked Singapore as the no.2 logistics hub in the world, ahead of Netherlands, Sweden and Asian heavyweights such as Japan, Hong Kong and China.

Singapore offers world-class infrastructure and excellent connectivity, a base of leading industry players and customers, as well as thought leadership/knowledge in logistics/supply chain management. Backed by an integrated, whole-of-government approach towards growing the logistics industry, these propositions provide a strong foundation for Singapore as a vibrant, multimodal hub that develops and delivers sustainable supply chain solutions for the global economy.

Leading Industry Players

Singapore provides access to the world's best solutions, with 20 of the top 25 third party logistics companies (3PLs) having established significant operations in Singapore. Most of them have established regional or global headquarter functions in Singapore. They include DHL, Gati, Kuehne + Nagel, Sankyu, Schenker, Toll, UTi andYusen Logistics.

Leveraging Singapore's world-class infrastructure and excellent global connectivity, Singapore has become the preferred logistics and supply chain management hub for leading manufacturers across industries. They include Avaya, Diageo, Hewlett Packard, Life Technologies, LVMH, ON Semiconductor, Roche Diagnostics, Schneider Electric, and Siemens Medical Instruments

Best of Luck :-)

Prakash M | Raksam Study Abroad

Add a quick reply to 'I need to study about the International trade'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.