One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
I've no idea...how to start..what to do? Need a sincere help..plz !!!
Vijaya Singh profile image Vijaya Singh Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I've completed my Engineering(Graduation) in Computer Science in 2011 from Rajiv Gandhi Technical University,Bhopal,India. I'm not working anywhere currently nor have an experience. I wish to continue my further studies in USA but i've no exact idea of what to do,besides,the fees is so high.Kindly, suggest me a good course,MBA or MS,either of the two and a good university with good placement. Please,also guide me for the procedure and exams to be undertaken to apply. I'd be grateful.

• February 25, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi, based on your profile only I can guide you accordingly. If you are looking for MBA in USA then you should have minimum of 3 to 5 yrs of work experience, GPA 3.00, GMAT above 650 and IELTS - 6.5/TOEFL -90 above. For MS the university does not require work experience but you should explain a valid reason for the gap between your previous and current education in the essay when you are applying to the university. The academic and English requirement will be same but you should have GRE – 310 above for decent universities.

Short list the university based on your profile and requirements may change from university to university. Visit the university and department website for exact requirements. Try to apply 5 to 9 months before the application deadline dates, so that you can concentrate more on Visa process. Share me your details to do a profile evaluation at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in so that we can start the process at the earliest.

Bharath Chanti Bharath Chanti Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

how can i ask my doubts

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi Bharath, you can send us your quries to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Add a quick reply to 'I've no idea...how to start..what to do? Need a sincere help..plz !!!'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.