One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want Advice regarding pursuing masters studies in hotel management in uk ?
Rohit Rajput Rohit Rajput Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 0

Hi, my name rohit rajput and i have recently completed my class 12 and achieved 59.6%. Ya i know it's pretty low marks but after all this non sense. I have learned my lesson and committed myself to study hard as much as i can. So right now i have decided to study hotel management from lucknow university. Ah well! It is a non - honors 3 year program.so from last few days i was doing research on web for best hospitality university in uk.so after all of that i came upto university of surrey which is being rated as best university for it's hospitality studies by 'guardian' and 'Times'.So I'm willing to pursue masters of science in international hotel management from university of surrey. So do you think it is a good option or not. In terms of, decent employability in england or in london like how much monthly salary can i expect because its all about to live a better life without any kind of compromised life.

• July 11, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Rohit,

Thanks for the query.

Have you joined the bachelors program at Lucknow university or still exploring options?

The package totrally depends on your skills,the interview process is similar as you have in india.It is advisable to opt for university which could help you wiht some kind of internship.

Apart from university of surrey we have lot of othert godo options as well like sheffeild hallam,oxford brookes,leeds metroploitan,bournemouth.

Kindly register on Uniguru enabling us to help you with the process.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team HotCourses India.

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I want Advice regarding pursuing masters studies in hotel management in uk ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.