One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want an admission in newzeland universities or colleges?
Ajay Kumar profile image Ajay Kumar Member Join date: May, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0

i completed my graduation in mgmt,i want to pursue my pg diploma course relevant to business ielts score is 6.5 bands.the thing is that my academic profile is very low in graduation,can i get admission in New Zealand colleges?

• February 07, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi Ajay, New Zealand is internationally respected for its high quality education. Its education system is forward looking and innovative and offers many exceptional quality, cutting edge facilities. New Zealand Universities and institutes offers an array of subjects that comprise different degrees, each institutes has its own specialized programmes. You can enter into these institutes either in Level 7 – Graduate Diploma and certificate program or Level 8 – PG diploma and Certificate.  Be sure with the entry requirement before start applying to these universities and institutes because it may vary and even on the program specialization. Some management program requires work experience but in some it may not.

Here are few list of universities and institutes who offers management course :-  Waiariki Institute of Technology, Aukland University, AUT, University of Otago, Unitec New Zealand,  ENENZ Colleges, Eastern Institute of Technology, Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington Institute of Technology, Southern Institute of Technology..For further clarification do mail me at

Add a quick reply to 'I want an admission in newzeland universities or colleges?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.