One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
i want plan my master in summer semester in Sweden and European countries ?tell me what are the universitys offering master programs in mechatronics ,automotive electronics,robotics,design in mechanical ?
Gokulsai Namburi profile image Gokulsai Namburi Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i want plane my master in summer semester in Sweden and European countries ?tell me what are the universitys offering master programs in mechatronics ,automotive electronics,robotics,design in mechanical? when i should take ielts ,gre,?when is the last data to apply for admission /
  • October 30, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Sweden

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Please check the links for the list of Universities that provide PG in MechatronicsRoboticsElectronic Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.  While searching the links ensure that you filter the desired location. Please check the IELTS link to search test dates and centers. Also, visit the GRE website for instructions on registration for GRE Computer based test and GRE Paper based test  Note that the GRE revised General Test computer-based and paper-based test can be taken only once every 30 days and no more than five times within any continuous rolling 12-month period. This applies even if you canceled your scores on a test taken previously. If you take only the paper-based GRE revised General Test, you can take it as often as it is offered.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'i want plan my master in summer semester in Sweden and European countries ?tell me what are the universitys offering master programs in mechatronics '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.