One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want the list of Universities provides scholarships in MBA courses in Germany and Australia
Uday Ray Uday Ray Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I want the list of Universities provides scholarships in MBA courses in Germany and Australia. Anyone can help me?
  • March 29, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

The MBA Australia has been designed for people who want to learn about business and management across many different disciplines. The Australian MBA has developed with a focus on the practical application of study and this has made the degree highly prized locally, in the Asia-Pacific region, and internationally. Scholarships are offered in the univeristies, for international students are based on merits of academic record.

There are MBA programs offered in Germany. Each country has its own tradition concerning the MBAs, but normally the contents of a General Management MBA are very similar and internationally oriented. The international recognition of an MBA depends on the recognition of the School and the accreditation of the particular programme. You have universities like European University, Walden University, Glion Institute of Higher Education, Mannheim Business School, GISMA Business School in Hannover, Germany etc.
The amount of money paid out through a scholarship is usually calculated to cover normal living expenses. Even if the sum may at first appear high to someone living outside of Germany, its  because  the cost of living is high in Germany, and it's very likely that there won't be a lot of money left at the end of the month. Also, if the person receiving the scholarship takes on a part time job they have to report this to the organization providing the scholarship. And that organization will then usually subtract the amount earned from the grant. You have to do research on the universities and scholarships availabe at Germany.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'I want the list of Universities provides scholarships in MBA courses in Germany and Australia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.