One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I aspire to complete my MS studies in USA but funding is an issue. Please advice.
Varadha Karthik profile image Varadha Karthik Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I aspire to complete an MS degree in USA, but funding that much will is a problem for me. I have 82% in btech .

Presently i am working in cognizant.

Is it alright to take education loan from credila and complete my MS studies? (or simply do continue my work)

After 2 years surely I can pay my education loan amount

• March 27, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Varadha Karthik

Yes you can go ahead with Education loan and most of the banks will have repayment option upto 10 years. I suggest you to approach nationalised banks (PNB,SBI etc) which is most trustworthy and will have less interest rates. Please send more details about your profile to priyanka.g@hotcourses.co.in to guide you better

Thanks!

Add a quick reply to 'I aspire to complete my MS studies in USA but funding is an issue. Please advice.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.