One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to be a Boiler Automation Engineer, I have finished my 10+2 science in the year 2004.
Tarakanta Das profile image Tarakanta Das Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i want to be a boiler automation engineer and further looking for working in Mitsubishi or aalborg.
  • March 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi Tarakanta Das,

Generally Boiler Automation studies are part of Mechanical Engineering and if you do mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Thermal Engineering, you will do lots of studies relating to boilers. 
Your marks of 53% is quite low and many Universities will need about 65 to 70% to admit you. Some Universities will admit you in to the foundation engineering for one year and then you can progress to Bachelor of Engineering. Since you finished your 12th standard in 2004, you might have to give an explanation to the Universities about what you have been doing since 2004. If you have accumulated work experience, then it is an advantage. But if you have done anything relating to Engienering for the last 7 years, it will be a disadvantage. 
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'I want to be a Boiler Automation Engineer'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.