One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I want to be a professional fashion designer and I’m in class 11.
Aastha Heda profile image Aastha Heda Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to do Fashion designing from Singapore.
  • May 07, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Fashion is very popular in Singapore and the best schools in Singapore are Lasalle School of Arts and NAFA along with Raffles Design School

If you want to become a fashion designer, you need to have Portfolio of some of the designs as a mandatory requirement for admissions. So please do some preparatory course in Fashion before you put in the application to Singapore. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Aastha, there are many universities offering courses on Fashion designing in Singapore. There are various programs and careers available for you in the fashion designing stream after completion of (10+2), you should have good fluency in English or IELTS, depends on the admission requirement of each university.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'I want to be a professional fashion designer and I’m in class 11.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.