One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
I want to do diploma in business (level 7) in New Zealand.
Prem Srinath profile image Prem Srinath Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
What is the advantage of doing diploma in business (level 7) in New Zealand and what is the cost, is it valuable when compared to do MBA in UK (1year Course). And after completing the course can we find jobs in New Zealand and while doing course can we do part time job.
  • August 30, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (3)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you have International College of Auckland, which offers Diploma in Business (Level 7). You can check with Cornell Institute of Business and Technology for Cornell Diploma in Business (Level 7) program. Graduate Diploma in Business Studies (Level 7) from Wintec. You can also look at ICL Business School, Linguis International Institute for the course. Students will gain in depth business skills and knowledge that build upon the foundation of level 6 business qualifications. All international students are allowed to work part time up to 20 hours per week & full time during summer holidays.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Subash Batish profile image Subash Batish Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Student eligible for job research visa?

Sherwin Supan profile image Sherwin Supan Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hello, has anyone here completed Diploma in Business Level 7 in NZ? What are the opportunities amnd chances of getting a job and being granted a permanent residency with this course? Thanks so much!

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do diploma in business (level 7) in New Zealand.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.