One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Confused between electronics and communication or computer science engineering...
Ashesh Karmakar profile image Ashesh Karmakar Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i am as much as intersted in ece and cse... so i am totaly confused about my future.... i want to know that which will be better in future? as i want to make computer hardware and also soft were... how can it possible? after b.tech in ece can i do m.tech in cse? or vice varsa please help me for best and permanent future life..... i don't want take risk ... first i thought to do mbbs for better future but in india it will go through screening test to practice.... many of foreing doctors faid in it..... so another side if you have a better other subject for my future life please advice me for admission
  • October 24, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (3)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Ashesh,

The answer to your problem will be to meet some good career counselor before you make your career choice. The reason being is that there is good score in ECE, CS, and Medicine but you need to know what your career strength is.

We mostly have certain career skills suited more for a particular job over other and your career counselor could be of help to you in indentifying these strengths and accordingly suggesting some career options to you. I know of some students that have their career preference and they work to achieve it.

We do not work on career demand and career supply only as these may not be constant in future. It does not mean that they will not be in demand but it means that with new technology old will become obsolete. If you have career interest you will automatically be tuned with the changes and will be able to do very well in your career life.

All the best!

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Ashesh,

The answer to your problem will be to meet some good career counselor before you make your career choice. The reason being is that there is good score in ECE, CS, and Medicine but you need to know what your career strength is.

We mostly have certain career skills suited more for a particular job over other and your career counselor could be of help to you in indentifying these strengths and accordingly suggesting some career options to you. I know of some students that have their career preference and they work to achieve it.

We do not work on career demand and career supply only as these may not be constant in future. It does not mean that they will not be in demand but it means that with new technology old will become obsolete. If you have career interest you will automatically be tuned with the changes and will be able to do very well in your career life.

All the best!

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 39 Points: 480 Trusted Advisor

Dear Ashesh

Thank you for your query.

Comparing two streams/careers on factors that are important to you is always a good idea. This helps you gain clarity on 

both the streams and helps you take a well informed decision. 

But choosing a career is a matter for 40 yrs , so you need to make an informed choice 

weigh your aptitude, skills and interests and then decide on the best career for you 

All the 3 career have their own pros and cons , analyse to see which ones you have the right skills and inclination for to 

excel for the rest of your life

Do not go merely by trends , peer or parental pressure .

I would suggest that you seek the advice from a career counsellor for best options

All the best 

Biruda

Admission Advisor 

Uniguru

Biruda Virkud | iGrad Global

Add a quick reply to 'Confused between electronics and communication or computer science engineering...'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.