One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 6 posts
I want to do Import & export course - Best Universities to study?
Poorna Kakaraparthi Poorna Kakaraparthi Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 11
Want to do import export course which university or college is good in teaching it so can you please send me some college which offering better in it country no issue .!!!
  • December 09, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (6)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

USA and Singapore and good study destinations for Trade and Business Management related courses. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer the courses mentioned above.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Poorna Kakaraparthi Poorna Kakaraparthi Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 11

thanks for your reply kanimozhi can you say some list of colleges which is good in it 

Madhumita Nimhan profile image Madhumita Nimhan Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I want to do an export import course in Europe and i want to start my own business regarding the same when i am back in india . please feel free to give suggestions . thank you.

I have done my bachelors in international business and doing my masters in marketing right now .

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

We need your profile to suggest Universities. Please send your resume to kanimozhi.kl@hotcourses.co.in or reach us on our toll free number 1-800-103-963.

Thanks

Kanimozhi

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Akshita Arora profile image Akshita Arora Member Join date: Oct, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi, I'm from India. I just wanted to know that, is it a right decision to learn Import/export management from a different country? A certificate or a diploma course after 12th?

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do Import & export course - Best Universities to study?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.