One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I want to do Masters in Aerospace Engineering, currently working in Airports Authority of India.
Chitra Sharma Chitra Sharma Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir I m working in airports authority of India. I want to do masters in Aerospace or Astronautical Engineering through distance learning program from USA or UK. Please send me the details.
  • April 30, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Prakash M Prakash M Contributor Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 14 Points: 165 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

You must have UG in mechanical, aeronautical or aerospace with good grades. The preferred GRE results are: Verbal, above the 60th percentile; Quantitative, above the 90th percentile; Analytical Writing score above 4.0. Some of the following US Universities offering MS in Aerospace Engineering Course and there is other universities also offering you may check Study USA website for more details:

Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Florida

United States Air Force Academy, Colorado

Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Arizona

United States Naval Academy, Maryland

Prakash M | Raksam Study Abroad
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Not many Universities offer MS in Aerospace or Aeronautical by Distance Learning mode. Try the MBA in Airport Management at Embry Riddle in Florida and in UK, you can look at either Cranfield University or Sussex University

Embry Riddle used to offer a E-learning MBA in Airline Management but they have discontinued the E-learning and only offer campus based programs. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do Masters in Aerospace Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.