One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I want to do Masters in Mechanical in Canada.
Chaitanya Manne profile image Chaitanya Manne Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am confused whether to opt for Canada or Australia. Iam a Mechanical Graduate and wishing to take masters in Mechanical. And one more thing is that 'Fee Factor as I cannot afford more than 8-10L per Annum. I want to know which is best country to choose, depending upon pay and availability of part time jobs and employability chances after the completion of my masters. Thanks and Regards.

• August 08, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (2)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Chaitanya,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

The scope is good in both of the countries. And, after the course is completed, there is an availability of work permit too.

As far as the budget is concerned, 8-10 lacks will be a conservative side since the minimum budget for one year in Canada will be appx. 13-15 lacks and Australia will be 16-18 lacks, including living. 

You may send your CV at jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in for the detailed discussion.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Shaikh Tajammul profile image Shaikh Tajammul Contributor Join date: Mar, 2016 Posts: 6 Points: 111

do try out for other european countries also chaitanya. 8 - 10 lakhs per anum would be sufficient enough if you planning to do your masters in countries like UKRAINE , RUSSIA. as they are know for it. i will help you out through the whole admission. it is for free. you need not pay me anything. cause i am myself a student. just kind of a social service as i am a marathi manus too like you. do send me your details 

call :- +380730423134

whatsapp :- +917303302623

mail :- shaikhtj57@gmail.com

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do Masters in Mechanical in Canada.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.