One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to do Masters in US or UK.
Monika L profile image Monika L Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am doing my M.pharm, can you suggest me any Ms. programs in UK or US. Which place is good for future growth? kindly suggest.
  • March 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you have different courses in United Kingdom called Pharmaceutical Science, Applied Bio molecular Technology in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Food Industries Masters [MSc], Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmacy Clinical Practice (Community and Primary Care), MSc in International Pharmacy economics & Health , Economics, You also have MPharm, Master of Pharmacy with Honours, Industrial Pharmaceutical Studies MSc, Pharmacy (Overseas pharmacist assessment programme), Pharmacology MSc, Supplementary prescribing for Pharmacists , Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences MRes,   Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, MSc, Advanced Pharmacy Practice programme (MSc), MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences, etc in Nottingham University, Dundee University, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen University, University of Central Lancashire, Manchester University, Cardiff University, Aston University, etc

Your fees structure will be from £9000 - £ 15000 for your entire course and its for one year studies. You need to write IELTS for Traditional Universities and for modern University if you have 65% in your English marks in 12th then you can go without IELTS for some of the universities.

For doing further masters in your related fields in US you need to take PCAT and IELTS/TOEFL if your native language is not English. Cost can range from $35,000-$55,000/year for 2 years of study.

The fields where you can pursue your masters are

Pharmacy,

Pharmaceutics,

Medicinal Chemistry,

Pharmacology,etc.

In University of Mississippi, Ohio State University, University of Michigan, University of Tennessee, University of the Sciences In Philadelphia, Purdue University, Long Island University - Brooklyn Campus, Purdue University, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Virginia Commonwealth University, University of Texas – Austin, University of Southern California, etc.

You need to take IELTS and the Admission is based on your academic performance. Popular universities will ask for GRE scores.

There are plenty of higher education and research opportunities in USA & UK along with excellent job openings. The pharmaceutical career is one of the highest rewarding careers in USA & UK.

Your choose is good if you take up US or UK... 

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do Masters in US or UK.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.