One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to do MBA from Abroad, which country would be better for MBA economically?
Saquib Khan profile image Saquib Khan Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
I am an aspirant of MBA and I want to pursue this Master Degree from abroad, for this what is the procedure of applying for MBA and Please forward me the fees structure and tell me about scholarships also.I want to get the college where I will be able to develop my career. What about the MBA from Singapore?
  • April 08, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

An MBA in Singapore is as expensive as studying in any Western Country. A Singapore MBA will cost you a minimum of 12 to 15 lakhs to complete. If you want a MBA at a lower cost, look at Malaysia and some of the Universities in Malaysia offers MBA at a cost of less than 5 lakhs. 

In Singapore you look at Universities like University of New Castle which offers a 9 months Master of Business at a lower cost than MBA and is offerred at a cost of about 8 lakhs ( much lesser than a MBA which cost about 11 lakhs.).          

Alternatively, there are lots of Diploma courses in Singapore at a cost of about 4 lakhs and offers decent employment scope. 

A few good Universities in UK also offers good MBA program with internships like University of Portsmouth which give you a 2 year visa in UK and will cost you about 10 lakhs to finish the course. 

You can contemplate Dubai as well where there are good Management Masters offerred by Universities like Heriot Watt and University of Wollongong which will cost you about 7 to 10 lakhs range and offers excellent employment opportunities. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do MBA from Abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.