One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to do MBA in aboard
Kannan Vellingiri profile image Kannan Vellingiri Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Please give me tips to do MBA in abroad in Australia.
  • April 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi Kannan, MBA is offerred in practically all the Universities in Australia. Some Universities like University of Melbourne, MaQuarie, Sydeny, Wollongong, UNSW, ANU, etc  require students to come with 2 to 5 years of work experience.    But lots of Universities like UTS, JCU, Univ of Tasmania, La Trobe, etc allows fresh Graduates to apply for MBA. 

First, select the right program ( Specilisations- like Marketing, Finance, IB, Systems, etc), seek guidance from University websites for entry criteria's, find out if the fees structure matches your affordablity levels, do exams like IELTS ( a score of 6.5 plus is mandatory), apply well in advance for admissions and then apply for visa once your admissions comes through. 

The process is intensive and you might definitely need the assistance of a Overseas Education counsellor to assist you in the visa and also selection process. 

You can look for cities like Perth and Brisbane as well apart from the most popular Sydney and Melbourne for good Universities. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do MBA in aboard'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.