One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to do MS in telecommunications from a good Australian university.
Richa Mishra profile image Richa Mishra Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hello,

I have done my engineering in electronics and telecommunication from Symbiosis Institute of Technology,scored 61%, also i had 15 backlogs. I secured 88% and 86% in 10th and 12th respectively. I want to pursue my MS or PhD from Germany,have to appear for GRE and according to my mock scores,I am expecting it somewhere around 315+. And in long run I wish to settle down there itself. Would be really helpful if you guide me here please. Or if you have any other option in mind please let me know about it. I am looking forward to a genuine advice since am already very confused in this respect. I am not able to get nay reliable information for applying in universities. Kindly provide me with options of universities in Australia and canada. Also I am looking to settle down therefore in the country

• May 01, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 117 Points: 1750

Dear Richa,

For every country your percentage & your work related to research matters. apply for master's right now, for Phd it depends upon your theses & its not easy to get.

My recomendation for countries is as follows:

USA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, GERMANY.

For detaileled information please log in to our website.

Regards

Nupur Verma

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do MS in telecommunications from a good Australian university.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.