One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to do my bachelors in Canada and i want to know about the livingexpenses.
Priyanshi Sharma profile image Priyanshi Sharma Member Join date: Oct, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 0

I am currently in 12 standard and I am planning to do my bachelors in Canada but I am not sure that I can manage the cost of living there so I want to know about the living expenses apart from the college fees. So please guide me about it and inform me about the scholarship programmes if possible.

• November 01, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (1)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi Priyanshi,

The living expenses per year at canada will be aprox 3.5lkh to 5lkh which depends on individual student life style. Regarding the scholarship it depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same. You can also reach us at our toll free number 1-800-103-9634 for further discussion on you higher studies in abroad.

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do my bachelors in Canada and i want to know about the livingexpenses.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.