One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 8 posts
i want to do my MBA
Somesh Tomar profile image Somesh Tomar Member Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

can you suggest best college of MBA program and low fees and....

• November 16, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (8)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 95 Points: 1595

Dear Somesh,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Please confirm us the country and budget so that I am able to advice you better.

Kampuzz India profile image Kampuzz India Member Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 6 Points: 60

You can choose Australia for MBA

Top MBA college in Australia with low fees :

Colleges                                                Fees

Australian Catholic University                 $22,040
Flinders University                                $23,395
University of Tasmania                          $23,544
Charles Darwin University                       $23,868
University of New England                       $24,192
Southern Cross University                       $24,240
University of Newcastle                            $24,360
University of Southern Queensland            $25,200
Charles Sturt University                            $26,280
Torrens University Australia                       $27,000

Farzana Tumpa profile image Farzana Tumpa Contributor Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 6 Points: 190

I will suggest to choose Canada. The top league MBA universities may charge heavy tuition fee, around $40,000. But there are a lot of colleges where the costs are not very high and their world rankings are also decent. So if you’re looking for affordable MBA programmes, here is a list to help you out.

Memorial University of Newfoundland           $2,859

University of Northern British Columbia         $3,604

University of Manitoba                                 $4,456

University of Saskatchewan                           $4,992

University of New Brunswick                      $12,030

It will be great if you talk to those people who already passed  this situation. You can check out  this is a free service for college applicants and students to get a head start with your college journey. On Ivyties  you can connect with international students and alumni.  I used Ivyties to get an overview about the overall structure of the course curriculum offered by the university and the place, which helped me a lot to decide whether I should proceed with the application or do more research.

Arvind Rajpurohit profile image Arvind Rajpurohit Contributor Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 7 Points: 125

Hi somesh,

Few of my friends are doing mba and post graduate cources from canada and usa, and all of them arent so rich. 

There are many universities around to get your mba done from overseas.

Brock University, Faculty of Business- around 25000 USD.

Cape Breton University, Shannon School of Business- around 19000 USD.

Concordia University, John Molson School of Business- tution fee around 15000 USD.

Laurentian University, School of Commerce and Administration- 25000 USD.

those friends got their best affordable and reputed university in desired country suggestion from here, you can check out 

My suggestion will be do study from reputed university, and cut down in cost of living to make it affordable. 

Hope it helped you.

Rohit Kumar profile image Rohit Kumar Member Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 11

MIT School of Business is one of the best institutes of MIT Group of Institutions Pune. MIT Group institutions are spread all over the state of Maharashtra and famous for its quality education from school to post graduate level.

Add a quick reply to 'i want to do my MBA '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.