One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I would like to complete my Ph.D in the US. Please guide me.
Arunita Ghosh Arunita Ghosh Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I want to pursue my higher studies in the United States,that is I would like to do my doctoral studies in MICROBIAL PATHOGENESIS from a good University.I have just appeared for my final year master degree program in BIOTECHNOLOGY,results are yet to be declared.Lat year I was the University topper.I have completed my graduation with Honours in MICROBIOLOGY with high first class.I will be appearing for GRE and IELTS exam on october 2014 and am targeting 2015 fall.

Will you please give me some advice regarding the overall application process, and suggest me some Universities to which I can apply with full confidence?Do US Universities give equal status to both TOEFL and IELTS.

• September 04, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Dear Arunita,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

That is amazing that you were a topper of your University, USA welcome students with such a profile. There are many options available in USA for Doctoral Microbial Pathogenesis, Top Universities or IVY League Universities like Yale University is also offering PHD in Microbial Pathogenesis other Universities like, University of UTAH, University of Maryland, Vanderbilt University and many more.

The list is long but I would request you to provide me with the scores so that I can give you precise list of Universities according to your profile!

Also you are eligible for Scholarships for which we will help you with. Your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS scores will also enhance your profile.

To get more precise details and Universities Requirements please get yourself registered on our website: www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/

OR Contact us at 011-49196912

Thank you

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses!

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to complete my Ph.D in the US. Please guide me.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.