One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to do PG course related to computer...please suggest best universities and how to apply for them....
Sad Boy Nitin profile image Sad Boy Nitin Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
sir i pursuing bca (bachelors of computer applications at Rohilkhad University)..and want to study at USA to do PG course related to computers ....please suggest me universities there..and what is the procedure to apply for the same...and how to get the scholarship ....please tell me in detail...
  • December 30, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

USA is a good option for computer related courses; please note that most of the universities will need 16 years of education.

You can complete online application form on Uniguru website, we will go through your profile and suggest you universities. Click on Apply online to start with your application.

Generally universities will ask for good GPA, IELTS/TOEFL, GRE.  The scholarship depends upon your previous academic result and also the chances are considerably high after you enter the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do PG course related to computer...please suggest best universities and how to apply for them....'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.