One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to do postgraduation in pharmacology in usa in 2013
Aritra Bhattacharya profile image Aritra Bhattacharya Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am an MBBS graduate from kolkata. I want to do post graduation in pharmacology in USA .. Will you please inform me what are the suitable universities for me and how do I get admission there?
  • December 19, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

More than 250 institutions in the USA offer PG courses in Pharmacology and allied subjects.

Visit the link - http://www.uniguru.co.in/studyabroad/postgraduate/us-usa-university-courses/us-usa-medical-technology-pharmacology-courses/i/pe./all211/1/programs.html

Short-list a list of preferred institutions and visit their websites for admission and entry requirement details.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do postgraduation in pharmacology in usa in 2013'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.