One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I want to get information about the application process and which will be the best time to join GRE classes ....
Harsh Pandya profile image Harsh Pandya Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello Sir , Right now I am studying in 6th semester of B.E. Mechanical Engg.. Sir please tell me what will be the best time to start preparation for GRE and also for IELTS .. If I want to go to US after 6 or 12 months completing my B.E. in may 2015 ..????
  • December 14, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 689 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

You can start preparing for GRE, atleast 2 to 3 months of preparation is needed. The earlier you take, the better is for you and the scores are valid for 5 years. If you are not satisfied with the scores, you can also retake the exam. IELTS is valid only for 2 years, you can take it 6 months prior to the course start date. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Mahmood Ali profile image Mahmood Ali Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10

i am mech engineer ,with post exp in different field and want to go usa north texas univ,can i apply to that univ,but can iget any help in my post exp,please help me out,mmirza30@ymail.com

Add a quick reply to 'I want to get information about the application process and which will be the best time to join GRE classes ....'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.