One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I want to know about Coleman University SAN Diego USA ?
Devadetha Sharma profile image Devadetha Sharma Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Please provide information on Coleman University SAN Diego USA.
  • April 26, 2012

Replies (2)

Prakash M Prakash M Contributor Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 14 Points: 165 Trusted Advisor

Coleman University offers mainly IT related courses and you may check EducationUSA website for more details about studying in USA.

Good luck

Prakash M | Raksam Study Abroad
Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Coleman University is nationally recognized as a leader in Information Technology education. Apart from the subjects taught, the universities offers students get an exciting career opportunity. The department partners with over 1500 local employers to bring a variety of professional opportunities to well qualified students. They guide students on resume writing tips, to mock interviews, to employment assistance.

Coleman University's inverted curriculum delivers your career training first. This helps you to become qualified for a computer-related position in a matter of months. At the end of the term, students rate their instructors and provide feedback for improvement.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'I want to know about Coleman University SAN Diego USA ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.