One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to know about Elite International College.
Razib Borman Razib Borman Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I want to know about Elite International College .Beacuse i admission this institution . I know that this college are permiteted by Malaysian government .I am search this college in Malaysian govt. website  ,but they can not show .I also want to know it is reliable for admission .

• August 19, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Razib, not particularly aware of the institution, but I would recommend you opt for Unis that are reputed on the international level. In India, you have the Association of Indian Unis (AIU) that lists a set of colleges that are accreditted by the govt agency. But the other way to explore this is to register in Uniguru's new site - Hotcourses India - http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ - and look into colleges in Malaysia that are rated by the country and other international ranking agencies. Don't opt for some college that may not be recognised outside of the area. Best to apply for a college that is reputed. Malaysian is known for having colleges that are affiliated with foreign unis. Why not register on the new site and explore such colleges? Hotcourses India will help throughout your study abroad journey. All for free.

Thanks,
Ashwin.
Hotcourses India (formerly Uniguru)

Add a quick reply to 'I want to know about Elite International College. '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.