One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
i want to know the best courses offered by the top 10 universities of new zealand in biotechnology
Ajay Yadav profile image Ajay Yadav Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a student of biotechnology and want to do my PG from abroad in Newzealand. But I am looking for a course in Management or a course which has combination of management and Biotechnology. I don't want to go for research any more.
  • April 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi New Zealand has a very small number of Universities and all of them are very good and reputed for their quality.

The Universities are

Auckland University of Technology
Lincoln University
Massey University
University of Auckland
University of Canterbury
University of Otago
University of Waikato
Victoria University of Wellington 
Apart from these, there a good number of Publicly funded Polytechnics and Institute of Technology. All the Universities and polytechnics offer programs in Business at Diploma level, Advanced Diploma leves. I would recommend you to look at a Level 7 program and above to help improve your chances of Jobs and PR in New Zealand. 
Most of the Universities in NZ offer courses in Biotechnology and take a look at their websites. You need a IELTS score and GRE is generally not required.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'i want to know the best courses offered by the top 10 universities of new zealand in biotechnology'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.